Friday, May 16, 2014

It's Been Awhile...



It’s been more than a year since I last check this. I suddenly felt this weird guilt that it’s as if I have abandoned a pet/comrade/a good friend who have assisted me when I’m having some things I have on my mind that I need to digest and also during the time I’m battling with my heartaches and pain. Now I’m asking myself, have I lost my drive to write? Maybe I just lost time… yeah. And Finally I’m happy… not that I’m not before but usually happy people become care free and doesn’t mind what others would think of them. Also I’ve been very busy with lots of things. Watching so many series, so many animes. Also back in playing video games. Also I’m now trying to do what I want like attending poi class and most specially, having more focus with my good friends and of course my partner. Yes, I’m happy and inlove.

Looking at all the topics I have posted here, most of it can still give me the slap of reality. And some ideas, I can’t believe that it came out of me like it was the first time reading it! So this time, I’m back and I’m keeping this blog site. But this time, I guess I will not post in public all the topics I will be putting here. And maybe I will just write more personal things like a journal. And so I’m back!

No comments:

Post a Comment