Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Dad’s Added Pressure

Second day… and I’ve been bombarded with loads of text and messages from friends and not so close friends/people to know what really happened. It’s quite weird because most of these people will only react or message me whenever the “single” status lights on top of my head. I began to think that it’s either (A)They truly care about with what I’m going through or (B) A perfect time to know me better because obviously I will now respond to them as I may be in badly need of someone I can talk to or lastly (C) They just want to verify with me if it’s really over so that they can hit with my ex… Honestly I kinda feel rude thinking this way but whatever their main purpose of talking to me is, I really do appreciate the effort of checking on me. If anyone of them can read this… THANK YOU!

Today I had a date… with a close friend. Sharing our own sentiments as she’s also going through a lot with her love affair. We were supposed to talk about “it”. But in the end we just end up talking about fun stuffs. After our meet up, I began to think if I’m really in pain or I’m just in the zone of the “after break up” scene why I’m feeling this. Or maybe I shouldn’t have to waste some brain cells trying to identify my current state.

So far I’m really fine. I have some answers why I agree to sign the separation contract with him. I don’t want to hurt him as he has told me. I’m also tired of the same roller coaster ride that we’re having. And some which I don’t need to publish here anymore. I don’t play  the blame game anyway. And it’s definitely over this time anyway.

Just today, my dad found out this news and this is what he said:

“Ano nangyari between you and ****? Gusto, mong mag change ng preference? Mas loyal ang babae sometimes. Masarap kasama at magaling mag care. May edad ka na, give your life a direction. Try mo lang.”

This really caught me off guard! Well what can I say… I love you dad! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment