Monday, September 26, 2011

I See Dead People

Just landed on my bed. Was about to sleep for another early work on a manic Monday. Obviously on my title, what I want to throw tonight on my trash bin is this ability.... or gift that I can see some people which I pressume are already dead. Yes, not only that I'm color blind, but I have my third eye opened.

Eversince I was a kid, I already know that there is something unusual in what I see. Did I even got scared? Hell yeah! Way back then it really freaks me out. How can I never forget the old lady in our old house. At first, I keep on convincing myself that it's just my imagination considering myself being an avid fan of horror movies. But what I see is different, they're not like the ghosts in movies that are headless, in white dresses or scary looking beings. The so called ghosts that I see are like humans. I can"t even distinguish the differences. The only time I will realize that they're one of them is their attire. Like what's a girl wearing a nanny dress doing inside my office. Or an old guy wearing a soldier-like uniform on a sunny day at the beach. Scary? Nah, I got used to it!

I can really describe their full appearance. Like the time I'm with my friends at their farm. While we were drinking wine I saw an old bald guy outside wearing white t-shirt, jeans, and a pair of slippers. They're aware that I can see them. When one of my close friends got drunk, he finally had the guts to ask if I'm seeing something, or someone. I don't wanna ruin the night, but I can't help but to ask my friend who is the owner of the farm house about the guy I saw. I described the man and suddenly he screamed like a girl and told me that it was their helper who died there. Another example is when I saw my friend's dead uncle, another friend's dead nanny etc...

You know why I'm not scared? It's because I'm waiting for the time that I will saw my mom... she died of cancer when I was 16 years old. God knows how much I missed her. They say that maybe it's because she already crossed over that's why I can't see her anymore. But how can she, when she keeps on saying on her last breath that she doesn't want to die yet?! That we're too young for her to leave us?! Since I have this gift, I'm not losing hope that I will see her again...

No comments:

Post a Comment