Friday, September 23, 2011

Welcome ME!

OKKK... first and foremost I never expect that I would end up doing this. What else but having this site. I'm too afraid of bloggers because they can divulge anything about you! Well, that was my first impression. But look at me right now... There's a better explanation why I have this shit. I just realized that this is the best garbage truck who can assist me trashing all my random thoughts. The thoughts that you suddenly think of while you're at a public place, public transport, and/or at the public toilet bowl! I have saved some of my so called random thoughts on a disk and on a digital diary LOL... but I think I should secure them more putting it here. I don't mind if someone will read all the things I'm going to post here but it would be a good release on my part saying all the things that I want. So welcome ME! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment