Monday, October 17, 2011

Best Laid Plans

Planning is something we do to set our goal… which is good. Let’s just make sure to always have a back-up plan whenever we do it. As we all know, not all plans can achieve its objective.  And normally failing is something harder to accept if we’ve planned for it. The longer we strategies the bigger our expectation is. But sometimes, people can survive in some circumstances even without blue printing all the actions they’ve taken. It is because not all things should be over analyzed and we just have to go with the flow. Life is like a poker. Just when you thought that you’re already winning having a full house in your hand, you all-in your money and then here comes the royal flush getting all the chips you’ve got. Meaning, no matter how you feel that everything’s under control, there’s always a probability that it can all go wrong even if it’s all in the plan. What I’m just trying to point here is that everything happens for a reason. Good or bad, we should just learn how to accept it.

I believe in fate as much as I believe in destiny. And sometimes, planning can contradict these entities. I’m not saying that it’s not a good idea to plan things but there are times that we can just let fate play its part. Que sera sera! What will be, will be. The first time I heard my grandma singing this song, it really made an impact to me saying that my old lady is right. Because the moment she sang that is the time I failed my exam at school!  Funny but it really uplifted my spirit and self esteem. In terms of planning, yes of course I thoroughly reviewed my subjects but then again, who knows how the exam will be like? Whenever we’re in a relationship, we love the feeling of planning for the future with our partner but these plans can be an amo to his or your  gun when something goes wrong along the way. Again, let fate decide where it will take you. If ever you didn’t get the promotion at work that you’ve been expecting, then maybe it’s really not meant for you, or maybe it’s not yet time for you to get it. There’s always a right time for everything. As they say, when a door closes a window opens.

Even the best laid plans can fall apart which can lead you being despondent and frustrated. In every failure that we encounter, always think that it’s not yet the end of the world! Don’t blame anyone out of it. Sometimes, we just have to understand why the heavens above is making your life like a living hell. Who knows, He might have a better plan for you ahead…

No comments:

Post a Comment