Thursday, October 27, 2011

I Hate My Mother

I need to repost this one which I just got from someone in Facebook...



I'm really not sure if this is based on a true story but I can't help but to cry after reading this... How can someome be so cold hearted with their mother... Seriously, I'd do anything just to bring my mother back to life!

It's been more than a decade now since she left us but I still can't get over the nostalgic zone I'm into whenever I think of her. I can be a cruel person with an adamant heart and my mom will be like a kryptonite that can make me weak in that state. She can also be my Scooby's Snacks whenever I feel so low and losing my will to fight. Whenever I make my friends laugh so hard with my humor, I always smile and say to myself that "Mom, this is your humor that everyone is buying!".

Treasure every moment with your mom. No matter how strict they are, or how insensitive you think they can be. Always remember, mother knows best! And they deserve all the love and respect from us regardless of the circumstances that we have with them. Like what Craig David says on one of his songs... You don't miss the water, till the well runs dry...




No comments:

Post a Comment