Thursday, March 22, 2012

Hidden Talent (???)

Ok...  for this week, my trash on my thoughts won't work as I've been bombarded with lots of work. Backtracking the emails for more than 300 since I got back from my vacation. Sigh... the price to pay after going to a place like Riviera. Plus being a committee in this pageant we've been doing to raise funds for a cause. Just one of the times you wish you could multiply yourself to do all the tasks at the same time. Nevertheless I surpassed this week with a tired mind but with contented heart knowing that all my efforts in our program will help the less fortunate by gathering more than 300K in less than a month! Thanks for all the candidates!

Oh and by the way, please do excuse me of sharing this. So aside from doing the technical stuffs, floor directing, and doing the tally sheets, I also pushed myself to the limits by serenading the candidates. Seriously, this is the first and probably the last time that I will sing in a program. Sharing you the link below:


No comments:

Post a Comment