Friday, November 11, 2011

One Day

What would you do if you’ll only have a day left to live?

My first thought would be, to waste all my time with my love one. Just like a normal weekend day bonding with my partner. Prolly watch all the series and anime that were lined up. Or have a double movie date at my favorite mall. I would want it as normal as possible so that it won’t mark a stain on my other half as a bad memory that he will agonize for years. On that last day, I want to care less about myself. I realized that lately I have this little hate with myself being a narcissist. I will prolly wear the lousiest clothes and the most sickening color combination ever! Most people might want to be at their best if it will be their last day on earth. I don’t get the effort of doing that as sooner or later you’re precious body will rot without you even knowing it. I think I will request for an all day Thai food on that day. That’s one thing I’m gonna miss so bad when I’m gone. I would also like to organize a costume party with my closest friends in lieu of celebrating or welcoming my after life! Another thing I would want to do is to play all the games I want up to my last breath. Playing DotA with my last day of living could give me so much drive to win it! Dying victoriously! But come to think of it, I’ve said so many ideas that surely won’t fit in a day! So why think of your dying day then?! I just ruined my thought! Haha!

Try asking yourself the same thing and I’m sure you’ll beat my wish list. Why wait for the last day before doing such things? We have to live like we’re dying. That’s the only time we can cure all the negative vibes and most specially my number one enemy a.k.a. STRESS. What I always say to myself when I’m already drowned with work is that… Work is undying, unlike your body that has a limit. I do admit that I’m also human who gets grumpy and rowdy when the boiling point is up. But whenever I’m losing track of my serenity, I always think that what if this is the last day that I’ll live? Ofcourse I don’t want to die and people will think that it’s all because of stress and all the bad aura around me! Always think like it’s as if you only got one shot so that you can go back to your rhythm.

Live with no regrets. No one really knows when the last page of our book will come. It doesn’t matter if you’re the richest arse or the healthiest buff who’s treating gym as an extension of his own living room.  Once the switch button of your life was turned off then that’s it!

No comments:

Post a Comment