Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Who The HELL!!!

Okkk... so far these are the known individuals who are using my pic/s on their profile...


Way to go MJ! Seems like you've gathered more friends than I have on my personal FB account using that pouty pic of mine huh!


And look at Stephen... wow I never thought I was a Blue Eagle... go Ateneo! Seems kinda new with only 19 friends on his list. Thanks to my friends who're concern of letting me know about this Rookie in being a poser!



And lastly, this... this is the one I can really not take! First, seriously? On this gay website?! Second, he really posted the evolution of me on his profile pictures! Lastly, what a big m'fer using a nick like that... PNOYBIGBIRD?!?! Whoever this one is, he really knows me as he knows some people who are connected to me like some close friends/ ex-officemates... again, it's hard to get over that stupid name...LOL!

I really don't know what they're getting from this. I bet these are the people who will use my pics and will try to ask other people on the net for a meet up but got no guts to show themselves ending up tricking the other party on a one-way eye ball! It's really ironic how I'm trying to maintain my secrecy on this blog site by just putting Plue, my favorite anime dog (yes he's a dog) on my profile pic while others are doing their own activity on the net by putting my pictures on their pages.

Having a poser could be somehow flattering at first knowing that someone has chosen your pics for their own monkey business. But these posers can also get you into serious trouble! As much as I want to report them, I can't see the fact that they will disappear after doing that. So goodluck to my posers! Karma's a bitch, digital and airborne!

No comments:

Post a Comment