Friday, December 2, 2011

There’s a Mutant in Us!

Given a chance to be a super hero, what will you be like? Or how about a specific mutant ability that you would want to acquire? I do have a lot in my mind. Like whenever I’m stuck on a traffic jam, I always look up at the sky and wish I can fly. Even the craziest thought like being invisible to sneak on things I want to see without being noticed or having the power to control minds to make my boss give me an excellent promotion. Great power comes with great responsibility… well I’d rather say it comes with great boringness as It will be effortless if you have such power not unless there’s a villain included on the scene.

But have you ever experienced some sudden weird glitches of your saneness? Like you already thought of it before it happened? I always put my ipod into shuffle play. And sometimes, just before I press the next button, I will eventually think of a song that I want to be the next on the playlist and it will happen. Another recent example that I have is, I saw a colleague of mine in my dream and when I woke up and checked my blackberry, I just got a friend request from her on my foursquare account. Or sometimes, while you’re walking, a certain person will come up to your mind and then suddenly you will see him/her along the road just right after you had that thought about this person. Thinking that this is very weird, I’ve brought this topic up to my friends just to validate if they also sometimes have that same kind of scenario. Good thing they said yes or you can call me crazy right now! But seriously, what is this thing with our minds playing tricks on us? How can this be happening? Are we born with some psychic power that some are trying to study on how to enhance their own capabilities? I saw this reality show on one of the cable channels about some kids that were being trained to improve whatever their inner power is. The other has a third eye (ehm like me…) while the other kid has this some kind of premonition. It’s kinda surprising whenever they’re showing that what these kids have are true by some efficiency tests being done to them. But seriously, I pity them. What’s the point of doing this to minors!

Starting to ask or to brought this topic makes me sound like a crazy person but I’m sure you have your own versions of attestation about this. I guess Stan Lee and Jim Lee is trying to prove on their creation over Marvel and DC comics that there is more than meets the eye in being a human. We might really have this some kind of mutant powers in us. It’s really interesting to find out if it’s true but personally, my stand on this… I’m already fine with questions hanging on my head why things I’ve mentioned is happening randomly to me. Let the comic artists fulfill the hunger of your imagination and keep your sanity prevails among these incidents before someone concludes that you're starting to lose it...

No comments:

Post a Comment